The operator(s) of this website (“we”), which is subject to change and/or addition(s), make every effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate, reliable and up to date.
The information provided is for guidance only to help assist you in finding suitable activities and you should always check the accuracy of the information with the organiser(s) of those activities directly.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. The content is subject to change without notice.
While every endeavour will be made to meet the wishes of advertisers, we do not guarantee the insertion, the position, or the colour of any particular advertisement.
We do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage caused by (a) an error, inaccuracy or omission in the publishing of the advertisement, (b) for any failure to publish an advertisement on the date or dates specified by the advertiser, (c) for the publication of an advertisement on the date or dates specified by the advertiser whether the actual date be earlier or later than the date or dates specified.
We reserve the right to omit, suspend, or change the position of, any advertisement, even if it has already been accepted for publication and/or published.
The advertiser agrees to indemnify the operator(s) of this website in respect of all costs, damages, or other charges falling upon the operator(s) of this website as the result of legal actions or threatened legal actions arising from the publication of the advertisement, or any one or more of the series of advertisements, published in accordance with the instructions supplied by the advertiser. In any case where a claim is made against the operator(s) of this website, the advertiser may ultimately be liable under the terms hereof, notice in writing shall be given to the advertiser, and consultation shall take place before any expense is incurred or the claim is settled or the case is defended or otherwise disposed of.
The placing of a request for the insertion of an advertisement shall amount to an acceptance of the above conditions.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and activities found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. You are particularly advised to carry out your own checks on instructors’ and other professionals' qualifications, experience and any other aspects you may wish to verify.
· You are advised always to contact the instructor before making a special journey to attend a class in case it has been cancelled for any reason.
· If you want to participate in any form of exercise, you should consult a doctor or other suitably qualified person to establish whether or not it is appropriate for you to do so, particularly if you don’t take regular exercise, if you are over 35, if your weight is more than 2½ - 3 stone away from your recommended weight and/or if you have any medical/physical problems or concerns.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
We may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by us. Your continued use of www.welcomingfitness.co.uk after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales. By using this website you irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim.
www.welcomingfitness.co.uk is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
www.welcomingfitness.co.uk may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from April 2011.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
· name and job title
· contact information including email address
· demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
· other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
· Internal record keeping.
· We may use the information to improve our products and services.
· We may periodically send promotional emailsabout new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
· From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure,we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
· whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
· if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.